The Dos Pueblos High School Alumni Association is a non-profit organization founded in 2018. Its purpose is to foster, maintain and support a mutually beneficial relationship between alumni and DPHS. The Board of Directors governs the Association by setting policy, providing guidance for the Association’s programs and activities, and represents the interests of alumni to the school, students and employees of DPHS.
1. Our Mission
1. Build relationships and a sense of camaraderie among students, faculty and alumni
2. Engage alumni and students through the preservation of tradition and pride
3. Promote Alumni events
4. Recruit alumni to actively promote DPHS and showcase the Alumni Association as an
essential partner of the overall Dos Pueblos Community.
2. Our Vision
To encourage a passion for Dos Pueblos High School that will inspire loyalty and commitment to the school and promote involvement with the Alumni Association in a meaningful way through:
• Developing the DPHS Alumni Association as a financially self-sufficient and fiscally responsible organization within the DPHS community
• Cultivation of students to ensure participation in the Alumni Association following graduation
• Providing opportunities for the assembly of Association members for the fostering of camaraderie among alumni
• Establishing a repository of historic memorabilia
• Development, maintenance, and moderating of digital media including Facebook, Instagram and Web site activities.
• Creation of a database of all alumni members with viable contact information
3. Our Goals
• Serve as a conduit for sharing information between alumni and Dos Pueblos High School and other DPHS organizations
• Assist in the establishment and organization of class reunions including help to locate “missing” classmates and providing current contact information for alumni reunion committees
• Coordinate outreach to DPHS alum for generating revenue for the purpose of supporting special recognition, scholarships, and activities in the advancement of our mission
• Acknowledge and recognize outstanding, successful, and distinguished DPHS graduates in various venues including hall of fame honorees and outstanding staff members